- Disinfect and deodorize frequently touched hard surfaces in high-traffic areas.
Say goodbye to germs and odors with this powerful bleach-free disinfecting spray. This versatile cleaning solution disinfects and deodorizes in one labor-saving step. It doesn’t just mask smells, but eliminates bacteria that cause odors and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
Clorox® Disinfecting Spray also kills and prevents the growth of mold, protecting surfaces from discoloration and damage. Because it’s bleach free, it’s compatible on a wide variety of high-touch surfaces.
- Spray 6–10 inches from pre-cleaned surface for 3–4 seconds or until thoroughly wet. Surface must remain wet for 3 minutes.
Click to see: Safety Data Sheet